Progress Report Standards
1. Demonstrates technical skills when using the computer, mouse, keyboard, monitor, and printer.
2. Demonstrates proper keyboarding skills and techniques.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of common software and applications, the Internet, and other multimedia.
4. Demonstrates responsibility and understanding of technology and the ethics and safety regarding electronic media.
5. Demonstrates the ability to use technology for research, communication, and creativity.
6. Follows classroom rules and procedures.
To See the National and State Technology Standards Click on the Button Below
The mark “Exceeds the Standard” will be very rare and is reserved for exceptional and consistent attainment of standards. The expectation is that most students will end the year with a grade of “Meets the Standard.”
Wood School uses Standard Based progress reports. Your child will be graded based on how well they are achieving each specific standard. Below are the Technology Standards your child will be graded on and the grades they will receive.